Click here for latest updates about Coronavirus and your holiday.
If you are not able to go on your boating holiday due to current UK Government Advice 7 days before your booking you can contact us to:
· Move your holiday to a later date with no amendment charge; or
· Have a full no quibble refund if UK Government advice prohibits you from taking your holiday.
If your holiday is cancelled due to UK Government advice email email@example.com, or write to the booking office, giving us your booking reference number and travel date, and your options are:
1) Transfer to another date in 2020 or 2021 (If the price of your new holiday is more than 10% higher than the original one you will need to pay the difference at the time of booking.
2) If you do not know your dates, we can transfer your money into a secure client account until you are ready to book.
3) Cancel your booking and receive a full refund (If Government advice prohibits you from taking your holiday).
1) The guarantee applies to holidays due to be taken during the period covered by current UK Government advice plus seven days.
2) This guarantee applies to the SARS-CoV-2 / Covid19 strain of Coronavirus.
3) All other terms and conditions are unchanged.
4) We strongly recommend that you take out holiday cancelation insurance for all other risks.
5) If the price of your new holiday is more than 10% higher than the original one you will need to pay the difference at the time of booking.
6) The Coronavirus Guarantee applies due to holidays due take place from May 1st 2020 to November 1st 2020.
7) Refunds cannot be processed when the booking office is closed due to Government advice. Refunds can take up to 28 days to process.