Terms & Conditions
1. Promotors: ABC Boat Hire, Scarfield Wharf, Alvechurch, Worcestershire, B48 7SQ. No postal entries will be accepted.
2. Closing date for entries is 11:59pm on August 31st 2023. The winner will be announced September 2nd 2023.
3. Entrants must be over the age of 18 years.
4. Eligibility: If you wish to enter this competition you must provide your name, e-mail and address details. We will only use your personal details for the purposes of this competition and to contact you in the event that you win the competition, and will not publish your details or provide them to anyone without your permission.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per household.
6. The competition will be allocated randomly and the company’s representative’s decision is final; no correspondence will be entered in to.
7. The winner will receive a 3 night short break to the value of £1099 on any of our boats from any of our start locations excluding Gailey Wharf, March Marina and Falkirk Wharf either in the 2023 boating season or in the 2024 boating season both of which start in March and ends in October. In the event that you are the winner, you agree to take part in any competition publicity if asked to do so. The prize(s) may only be taken as stated and cannot be deferred, sold or transferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
8. You must supply full details as required above, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize(s). No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
9. This competition is not open to ABC Boat Hire employees, third parties or any person involved in the running of the competition, or their immediate family members.
10. We reserve the right to end this competition at any time, and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside its control.
11. The winner will be contacted within two weeks of the end date stated above by e-mail.
12. If a winning entrant is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made to do so, we reserve the right to select another winner at random. Following established contact, the winner has 7 days to claim the prize and to supply all relevant details required in order to secure the prize. If the winner does not claim the prize and supply all relevant details within the given 7 day period, we reserve the right to select another winner in accordance with these rules.
13. We will not be liable for any cancellations, alterations or modifications to the promotion as detailed above or the prize(s) for any reason which falls outside its reasonable control.
14. We reserve the right to disqualify any entry, which breaches any of these rules.
15. Full names of the winners will be available on request for a period of 3 months following the closing date of the prize draw session by sending a self-addressed envelope to: Marketing Director, ABC Boat Hire, Scarfield Wharf, Alvechurch, Worcestershire, B48 7SQ.
16. The winner will be responsible for their own transportation to their chosen start location.
17. The winner will be subject to the ABC Boat Hire Conditions of Hire upon booking their holiday. These can be found here.
18. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
*Excluding Gailey Wharf, March Marina and Falkirk Wharf