Please read our Terms & Conditions before entering
1. Our 2020 calendar will be titled Canal Adventures and we are looking for interesting images of our amazing canals, capturing their beauty and ingenuity. Your images can include people and wildlife but need to be suitable for a calendar.
2. All photographic entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. The entrants must be the sole owner of copyright in all photographs entered and must have obtained permission of any people featured in the entries or their parents/guardians if children under 16 are featured.
3. The closing date for all entries through the website is 23:59 on 28.07.2019. Any entries after this date will not be accepted.
4. The 12 calendar images and the overall winner will be chosen by ABC. The overall winner will receive a free short break up to the value of £800 or if they prefer this amount can be used against the cost of a longer holiday. If the value of the chosen holiday is less than £800 no refund will be given. The remaining 11 runners up will be sent a £100 voucher towards day hire or a holiday.
5. All images can be uploaded to the website competition page or sent directly to email@example.com. Entrants will need to provide their full name and address, contact details and location of each photographic entry to qualify for the competition.
6. Entrants can submit up to 3 photographs per household.
7. Images submitted cannot be digitally enhanced in any way except for cropping in order to improve the image composition. All Images should have a size of at least 1920x1080 pixels. Files accepted are JPG, JPEG, and PNG.
8. Entrants must not be professional photographers. For the purposes of this competition, a professional photographer will be considered to be someone who makes more than half their annual income from the sale of their photographs
9. Entrants will retain copyright in the photographs that they submit to ABC. By entering the competition all entrants grant to ABC the right to publish their photographs on social media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest) or to use the photographs in future publications such as our holiday brochure or email campaigns. Entrants whose photographs are one of the final 12, also agree to take part in post – competition publicity.
10. ABC will donate 50% of the sale price of any calendars sold to CRT. The donation will be made once we have sold all of the calendars or once they have been removed from sale.
11. ABC reserve the right to cancel this competition or alter any of the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
12. Entrants under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian to submit their entries along with written consent for their child to take part in the competition. If an entrant under the age of 18 wins the overall prize of a short break or a £100 discount letter then the parent or guardian will take receipt of the prize.
13. This competition is not open to ABC employees.
14. If the overall winner is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, ABC reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up.
15. Entry through the competition website implies the acceptance of these terms and conditions.